Swing, Lindy Hop, Charleston, Balboa, Shag, Blues and everything in between!
Next 4-week class session starts soon on October 4th!
Sign up online now and save $20. Learn to dance Lindy Hop & Swing!
News and Featured Classes
- Cat’s Corner takes place at the Ukrainian Hall, SF starting August 30, 2017 and continuing through October 2017. Address: 345 7th Street, SF, 94103 (near Folsom Street, SOMA neighborhood) Class and Party Schedule for August 30 & September 2017 7:30-8:30pm
- Wednesday, August 2nd, 2017 Cat’s Corner proudly reopens at the swanky Swedish American Hall in the heart of San Francisco! Dress-to-impress for our opening night for a chance to win great prizes! Here’s what’s in store: 7 & 8pm Main
- August 2, 9, 16 & 23, 2017 2147 Market Street, SF, CA 94114 (near 14th Street) Cat’s Corner moves to the Swedish American Hall starting Wednesday, August 2nd! This swanky venue right in the heart of San Francisco features: convenient
Get weekly news about bands, DJs, class, special theme parties and more
Welcome to Cats Corner!
Cats Corner is the Wednesday Night Swing Dance Party in San Francisco that features monthly and weekly swing & Lindy Hop classes, live swing music every week with rotating bands and cocktail bar so you can enjoy drinks and socialize between dances.
- 7:30pm Monthly Intermediate Lindy Hop Series
60 min., progressive format, $70 per month/$20 per week
- 8:30pm Monthly Beginning Lindy Hop Series
45 min., progressive format, $55 per month/$15 per week
- 9:15PM Weekly Beginning Swing Drop-in Crash Course
15 minutes, drop-ins welcome, $10 per week
Class costs include dance party admission
Dance Party Hours
9:30PM – midnight. DJ band break 10:30-11pm.
$10 general admission. $5 before 9PM and after 11PM.
Ukrainian American Hall
345 7th Street, San Francisco, 94103
(near Folsom Street, SOMA neighborhood)
Upcoming Bands and DJs
The Hot Baked Goods
Learn to swing dance and Lindy Hop at Cat’s Corner! Have fun, meet new people, and get great exercise all at once! Cat’s Corner offers: hip, expert & friendly dance instruction with Nathan and Kristin progressive format classes so you can
Dance and listen to the best of the SF Swing and Jazz scene every Wednesday, featuring a wide variety of bands, different each week! Music styles range from Benny Goodman-styled cool combos, Hot Traditional Jazz, classic high-energy Big Band Swing, sultry
The Ukrainian American Hall Address 345 7th Street, SF, CA 94103 near Folsom Street, SOMA neighborhood About The Ukrainian American Hall in San Francisco has already hosted several swing workshops and Saturday dance parties and features: main dance floor, perfectly sized
What dancers and students are saying
I've danced at swing clubs all around the world, and Cat's Corner is one of the best. Great environment, great people and great music.
Cat's Corner has been a fun learning experience so far, and I look forward to taking several more months of classes here. I've been telling my friends all about it!
[a] primo destination for hopping the night away