Enjoy swing dancing, live music, cocktails and great classes at our swanky new spot conveniently located on Market Street, SF!
Next 5-week class session starts soon on May 7th at the Swedish American Hall!
Sign up online now and save $10. Learn to dance Lindy Hop & Swing!
News and Featured Classes
- May Lindy Hop and Balboa Classes 5 week session runs May 2, 9, 16, 23 & 30 at Swedish American Hall Classes are forming now…sign up by Monday, April 30th and save $10 on a monthly series class! Main Ballroom
- April Lindy Hop and Balboa Classes 4 week session runs April 4, 11, 18 & 25 at Swedish American Hall Classes are forming now…sign up by Monday, April 2nd and save $10 on a monthly series class! Main Ballroom with
- March Lindy Hop and Balboa Classes 3 week session runs March 14, 21 & 28 at Swedish American Hall Classes are forming now…sign up by Monday, March 12th and save $10 on a monthly series class! Main Ballroom with Nathan
Get weekly news about bands, DJs, class, special theme parties and more
Welcome to Cats Corner!
Cats Corner is the Wednesday Night Swing Dance Party in San Francisco that features monthly and weekly swing & Lindy Hop classes, live swing music every week with rotating bands and cocktail bar so you can enjoy drinks and socialize between dances.
Swedish American Hall
2174 Market Street, SF, 94114
(between 14th & 15th Street, near Church St. MUNI)
Dance Party Hours
9:30PM – midnight. DJ band break 10:30-11pm.
$10 general admission. $5 before 9PM and after 11PM.
Main Floor Classes
- 7-8pm Beginning Lindy Hop Monthly Series (register online)
- 8-9pm Intermediate Lindy Hop Monthly Series (register online)
- 9-9:30pm Beginning Swing Drop-in ($10/week)
Side Room Classes
All class costs include dance party admission and the 9pm Beginning Swing Lesson.
Upcoming Bands and DJs
The Hot Baked Goods
Learn to swing dance and Lindy Hop at Cat’s Corner! Have fun, meet new people, and get great exercise all at once! Cat’s Corner offers: hip, expert & friendly dance instruction with Nathan, Chiara and monthly guest teachers progressive format classes
Dance and listen to the best of the SF Swing and Jazz scene every Wednesday, featuring a wide variety of bands, different each week! Music styles range from Benny Goodman-styled cool combos, Hot Traditional Jazz, classic high-energy Big Band Swing, sultry
The Ukrainian American Hall Address 345 7th Street, SF, CA 94103 near Folsom Street, SOMA neighborhood About The Ukrainian American Hall in San Francisco has already hosted several swing workshops and Saturday dance parties and features: main dance floor, perfectly sized
What dancers and students are saying
I've danced at swing clubs all around the world, and Cat's Corner is one of the best. Great environment, great people and great music.
Cat's Corner has been a fun learning experience so far, and I look forward to taking several more months of classes here. I've been telling my friends all about it!
[a] primo destination for hopping the night away