Starting January 3, 2018, enjoy dancing, live music, cocktails and great classes at our swanky new location on Market Street, SF!
Next 5-week class session starts soon on January 3rd at the Swedish American Hall!
Sign up online now and save $20. Learn to dance Lindy Hop & Swing!
News and Featured Classes
- Wednesday, January 3rd, 2018: Cat’s Corner proudly reopens at the swanky Swedish American Hall in the heart of San Francisco! Dress-to-impress for our opening night (Swedish colors blue and yellow recommended)! Here’s what’s in store: 7 & 8pm Main &
- Swing Rueda Mini-Workshop with Nathan Dias and Rebecca Shannon Wednesday, November 22nd. 7:30-9:15pm (105 minutes) Swing Rueda is an extremely fun and social group dance, in which you dance classic Lindy Hop moves in sync with other couples in a
- You don’t have work the next morning, so come dance and party late with your friends at Cat’s Corner! Music by Lavay Smith & Her Red Hot Skillet Lickers plus DJ Suzanne Van Arsdale, 9:30pm-midnight One-Night Swing Rueda Mini-Workshop, 7:30-9:15pm,
Get weekly news about bands, DJs, class, special theme parties and more
Welcome to Cats Corner!
Cats Corner is the Wednesday Night Swing Dance Party in San Francisco that features monthly and weekly swing & Lindy Hop classes, live swing music every week with rotating bands and cocktail bar so you can enjoy drinks and socialize between dances.
Swedish American Hall
2174 Market Street, SF, 94114
(between 14th & 15th Street, near Church St. MUNI)
Dance Party Hours
9:30PM – midnight. DJ band break 10:30-11pm.
$10 general admission. $5 before 9PM and after 11PM.
Main Floor Classes
- 7-8pm Beginning Lindy Hop Monthly Series (register online)
- 8-9pm Intermediate Lindy Hop Monthly Series (register online)
- 9-9:30pm Beginning Swing Drop-in ($10/week)
Side Room Classes
All class costs include dance party admission and the 9pm Beginning Swing Lesson.
Upcoming Bands and DJs
The Hot Baked Goods
The Cosmo Alleycats
Learn to swing dance and Lindy Hop at Cat’s Corner! Have fun, meet new people, and get great exercise all at once! Cat’s Corner offers: hip, expert & friendly dance instruction with Nathan, Chiara and monthly guest teachers progressive format classes
Dance and listen to the best of the SF Swing and Jazz scene every Wednesday, featuring a wide variety of bands, different each week! Music styles range from Benny Goodman-styled cool combos, Hot Traditional Jazz, classic high-energy Big Band Swing, sultry
The Ukrainian American Hall Address 345 7th Street, SF, CA 94103 near Folsom Street, SOMA neighborhood About The Ukrainian American Hall in San Francisco has already hosted several swing workshops and Saturday dance parties and features: main dance floor, perfectly sized
What dancers and students are saying
I've danced at swing clubs all around the world, and Cat's Corner is one of the best. Great environment, great people and great music.
Cat's Corner has been a fun learning experience so far, and I look forward to taking several more months of classes here. I've been telling my friends all about it!
[a] primo destination for hopping the night away