Swing, Lindy Hop, Charleston, Balboa, Shag, Blues and everything in between!
Next 4-week class session starts soon on December 6th!
Sign up online now and save $20. Learn to dance Lindy Hop & Swing!
News and Featured Classes
- Swing Rueda Mini-Workshop with Nathan Dias and Rebecca Shannon Wednesday, November 22nd. 7:30-9:15pm (105 minutes) Swing Rueda is an extremely fun and social group dance, in which you dance classic Lindy Hop moves in sync with other couples in a
- You don’t have work the next morning, so come dance and party late with your friends at Cat’s Corner! Music by Lavay Smith & Her Red Hot Skillet Lickers plus DJ Suzanne Van Arsdale, 9:30pm-midnight One-Night Swing Rueda Mini-Workshop, 7:30-9:15pm,
- It’s about time that we had a Cat-themed party at Cat’s Corner…and here it is! Enjoy $2 OFF drink specials from the bar when you wear cat ears, a tail, whiskers, cat-print ties, socks, shirts, dresses…or anything else feline-themed! Live
Get weekly news about bands, DJs, class, special theme parties and more
Welcome to Cats Corner!
Cats Corner is the Wednesday Night Swing Dance Party in San Francisco that features monthly and weekly swing & Lindy Hop classes, live swing music every week with rotating bands and cocktail bar so you can enjoy drinks and socialize between dances.
- 7:30pm Monthly Intermediate Lindy Hop Series
60 min., progressive format, $70 per month/$20 per week
- 8:30pm Monthly Beginning Lindy Hop Series
45 min., progressive format, $55 per month/$15 per week
- 9:15PM Weekly Beginning Swing Drop-in Crash Course
15 minutes, drop-ins welcome, $10 per week
Class costs include dance party admission
Dance Party Hours
9:30PM – midnight. DJ band break 10:30-11pm.
$10 general admission. $5 before 9PM and after 11PM.
Ukrainian American Hall
345 7th Street, San Francisco, 94103
(near Folsom Street, SOMA neighborhood)
Upcoming Bands and DJs
Fil Lorenz Orchestra
Rob Reich's Quintet Swings Left
Johnny Bones & the Palace of Jazz
Steve Lucky & the Rhumba Bums
Learn to swing dance and Lindy Hop at Cat’s Corner! Have fun, meet new people, and get great exercise all at once! Cat’s Corner offers: hip, expert & friendly dance instruction with Nathan and Kristin progressive format classes so you can
Dance and listen to the best of the SF Swing and Jazz scene every Wednesday, featuring a wide variety of bands, different each week! Music styles range from Benny Goodman-styled cool combos, Hot Traditional Jazz, classic high-energy Big Band Swing, sultry
The Ukrainian American Hall Address 345 7th Street, SF, CA 94103 near Folsom Street, SOMA neighborhood About The Ukrainian American Hall in San Francisco has already hosted several swing workshops and Saturday dance parties and features: main dance floor, perfectly sized
What dancers and students are saying
I've danced at swing clubs all around the world, and Cat's Corner is one of the best. Great environment, great people and great music.
Cat's Corner has been a fun learning experience so far, and I look forward to taking several more months of classes here. I've been telling my friends all about it!
[a] primo destination for hopping the night away