Monthly Dress-up and-Dance Party!
“A day without laughter, is a day wasted” said Charlie Chaplin, and what better way to get some laughs and joy in but to head out dancing?! This month’s theme party is the Charlie Chaplin Ball! Dress up as our favorite slapstick, dancing singing, satirical movie prankster (or a character from a film of the era). Bowler hats, bow ties, vests, canes, 1920s/30s dresses, gloves galore. We definitely hope to see some Chaplin-esque dance moves out there on the floor this month!
- $2 OFF DRINK SPECIALS when you come dressed in Chaplin-esque attire!
- Live Jazz by the Hot Baked Goods 9:30pm – midnight
- DJ Rachel Phillips during the band breaks
- Special performances and Group Photo at the 10:30pm
- Beginning Swing Dance Lesson (as always) 9pm-9:30pm
Cost: $10 general admission. $5 before 9pm and after 11pm.