Enjoy swing dancing, live music, cocktails and great classes at our swanky new spot conveniently located on Market Street, SF!
Next 4-week session of Lindy Hop and Balboa classes starts soon on November 7th!
Sign up online now and save $10. Learn Swing, Lindy Hop and more!
News and Featured Classes
- Werewolves. Vampires. Sworn enemies, creatures of the night shrouded in mystery, walking secretly among us. Only their mutual revulsion is certain. They will no doubt use any means necessary to hunt each other to all ends of the earth!
- 7-10 PM at Mission Bowling Club, 3176 17th Street, SF, 94110 (near Folsom). Combining two of our favorite pastimes (swing dancing & bowling) for one awesome event!
- Swedish American Hall is closed for one week. We're taking Cat's Corner on the road! Join all your favorite cats and kittens at Local Edition - the swanky basement bar in downtown SF - for a fun night of dancing & cocktails with music by Steve Lucky and the Rhumba Bums!
Get weekly news about bands, DJs, class, special theme parties and more
Welcome to Cats Corner!
Cats Corner is the Wednesday Night Swing Dance Party in San Francisco that features monthly and weekly swing & Lindy Hop classes, live swing music every week with rotating bands and cocktail bar so you can enjoy drinks and socialize between dances.
Swedish American Hall
2174 Market Street, SF, 94114
(between 14th & 15th Street, near Church St. MUNI)
Dance Party Hours
9:30PM – midnight. DJ band break 10:30-11pm.
$10 general admission. $5 before 9PM and after 11PM.
Main Floor Classes
- 7-8pm Beginning Lindy Hop Monthly Series (register online)
- 8-9pm Intermediate Lindy Hop Monthly Series (register online)
- 9-9:30pm Beginning Swing Drop-in ($10/week)
Side Room Classes
All class costs include dance party admission and the 9pm Beginning Swing Lesson.
Upcoming Bands and DJs
Si Perkoff's Fantastic Swingtime Band with Kally Price
The Hot Baked Goods
Fil Lorenz Orchestra
The Cosmo Alleycats
Learn to swing dance and Lindy Hop at Cat’s Corner! Have fun, meet new people, and get great exercise all at once! Cat’s Corner offers: hip, expert & friendly dance instruction with Nathan, Chiara and monthly guest teachers progressive format classes
Dance and listen to the best of the SF Swing and Jazz scene every Wednesday, featuring a wide variety of bands, different each week! Music styles range from Benny Goodman-styled cool combos, Hot Traditional Jazz, classic high-energy Big Band Swing, sultry
Built in 1907, the Swedish American Hall is the most significant extant building associated with San Francisco’s Swedish community, and has a rich history of hosting live music concerts and public events. Designed by master architect, August Nordin, the building employs
What dancers and students are saying
I've danced at swing clubs all around the world, and Cat's Corner is one of the best. Great environment, great people and great music.
Cat's Corner has been a fun learning experience so far, and I look forward to taking several more months of classes here. I've been telling my friends all about it!
[a] primo destination for hopping the night away