Enjoy swing dancing, live music, cocktails and great classes at our swanky new spot conveniently located on Market Street, SF!
New Lindy Hop Boot Camp Classes coming up February 13 and 20. Get a double-dose of swing dancing each night!
Sign up online now and save $15. Learn Swing, Lindy Hop and more!
Upcoming Bands and DJs
The Hot Baked Goods + Boot Camp Classes (Swedish American Hall)
Closed for Private Event. Alternative dance party: Steve Lucky & the Rhumba Bums at Local Edition, 691 Market Street, SF (FREE)
Welcome to Cats Corner!
Cats Corner is the Wednesday Night Swing Dance Party in San Francisco that features monthly and weekly swing & Lindy Hop classes, live swing music every week with rotating bands and cocktail bar so you can enjoy drinks and socialize between dances.
Swedish American Hall
2174 Market Street, SF, 94114
(between 14th & 15th Street, near Church St. MUNI)
Dance Party Hours
9:30PM – midnight. DJ band break 10:30-11pm.
$10 general admission. $5 before 9PM and after 11PM.
- 7 & 8pm Lindy Hop & Special Topics ($70-85/month register online)
- 9pm Beginning Swing Crash Course (drop-ins welcome, $10/week)
Class costs include dance party admission
Get weekly news about bands, DJs, classes, special theme parties and more
News and Featured Classes
- Please note Cat's Corner's special schedule this February 2019 due to two nights of private events at Swedish American Hall. February 13 & 20: onsite at Swedish American Hall. February 6 & 27: offsite, alternative dance parties.
- Dress-to-impress wearing something vintage, retro, bow ties and/or fancy socks, sip delicious Bourbon cocktails, dance to Lavay Smith & Her Red Hot Skillet Lickers and be captured on film for the upcoming documentary "Play: the Upside of Downtime!"
- Sunday, December 23, 7-10pm at Mission Bowling Club, SF Lindy + Bowling = Lindy Bowl! DJed music and space for dancing Swing, Lindy Hop, Balboa, Blues! 3 reserved lanes for Lindy Bowlers, first-come, first-served Discount lane rental: $38/hr to split with up
Learn to swing dance and Lindy Hop at Cat’s Corner! Have fun, meet new people, and get great exercise all at once! Cat’s Corner offers: hip, expert & friendly dance instruction with Nathan, Chiara and monthly guest teachers progressive format classes
Dance and listen to the best of the SF Swing and Jazz scene every Wednesday, featuring a wide variety of bands, different each week! Music styles range from Benny Goodman-styled cool combos, Hot Traditional Jazz, classic high-energy Big Band Swing, sultry
Built in 1907, the Swedish American Hall is the most significant extant building associated with San Francisco’s Swedish community, and has a rich history of hosting live music concerts and public events. Designed by master architect, August Nordin, the building employs
What dancers and students are saying
I've danced at swing clubs all around the world, and Cat's Corner is one of the best. Great environment, great people and great music.
Cat's Corner has been a fun learning experience so far, and I look forward to taking several more months of classes here. I've been telling my friends all about it!
[a] primo destination for hopping the night away