Cat’s Corner is back and streaming direct to your living room!
Ready to join the party? Skip to the good part!
Here’s what’s in store every Wednesday this August:
Intermediate Lindy Hop Class
Taught by Nathan Dias and Kendra Kop, this class keeps the focus on fun, helping you build your repertoire of moves, footwork, styling and technique so that you can have a great time dancing with your stay-at-home partner!
$25 per couple per week. Includes dance party admission (a $10 value). Partner required.
Cocktail & Social Hour
Take a break from your daily routine to relax with a classic cocktail, connect with friends and enjoy a bit of DJed jazz music. We’ll provide the recipes and cocktail mixing tips, you supply the ingredients!
At 8:30 PM, resident cocktail expert Grant Fukui will teach you how to prepare a Joe Rickey, a variation on the classic Gin Rickey, that will help you beat the heat!
Necessary ingredients: bourbon, soda water, lime, glass, ice, stirring spoon.
Live Stream Music and Dancing
Dance to swingin’ jazz with small combos led by your favorite local musicians!
- August 5: Steve Lucky & Carmen Getit
- August 12: Evelyn and her New Orleans Jazz Band
- August 19: Rob Dehlinger’s Alpha Rhythm Kings
- August 26: San Francisco Medicine Ball Band
The Zoom meeting format allows you to enjoy watching your friends dance remotely!
$5 per person per week.
TICKETS & REGISTRATION
- Add the tickets you want to your cart and complete your online purchase
- The final order confirmation page will display your Zoom meeting link(s) once payment is received
- You’ll also receive the Zoom meeting link(s) in an order confirmation email
- Click the links or use the meeting code and password to join
Can’t attend this time but still want to support us?