Late Night Swing ‘n Sauce!
After Hours Dance Party following the Saturday night main dance at Le Hot Sauce!
Come Lindy Hop & swing dance into the wee hours at this special edition Late Night Swing at Savanna Jazz Club! Guest DJs from this weekend’s Le Hot Sauce Swing Dance Festival will keep the tunes hot and spicy for dancing, and Cat’s Corner’s favorite bartender Tim Shea will be on hand to fix you an Old Fashioned, Dirty Martini and a variety of other choice cocktails!
Date/Time: Sunday, June 23, 12:30am-3am (following the Le Hot Sauce Saturday main dance)
Address: 2937 Mission Street, SF, 94110 (near 25th)
Cost: $5 per person at the door. Cash only please.
All ages welcome. 21+ to drink (must have valid ID)
- Sorry, Le Hot Sauce registration does not include Late Night admission cost. This is an optional/add-on event, due to our deal with the jazz club.
- Late Night is open to all dancers – whether or not you’re attending Le Hot Sauce!
- Be respectful of neighborhood residents and building tenants by keeping the volume down outside the club!
- Do not bring outside food or beverages into the club! Make sure the club keeps in license and stays in business!
- Support the bar by buying drinks and tipping your bartender!