March Lindy Hop and Balboa Classes
3 week session runs March 14, 21 & 28
at Swedish American Hall
Classes are forming now…sign up by Monday, March 12th and save $10 on a monthly series class!
Main Ballroom with Nathan & Chiara
- 7pm Beginning Lindy Hop 3-week series
Topics: Swingouts, Lindy Circle, 8-count tunrs
- 8pm Intermediate Lindy Hop 3-week series
Topics: Footwork, Rhythm & Style, Hand-to-hand and Kick-Through Charleston, Dancing Fast
- 9pm Beginning East Coast Swing Drop-in ($10/week)
Different steps each week, starting from scratch!
Side Room with Guest Teachers
- 7pm Beginning Balboa for Lindy Hoppers with Jeff & Kristin
Learn this fun alternative to Lindy Hop that features closed position dancing, a simple basic step and flashy footwork great for fast tempos!
- 8pm Zen & Art of Lindy Hop (Int/Adv) with Chad & Rebecca
Learn how to use Martial Arts principles to make your Lindy Hop flow!
Please read full class descriptions and requirements before registering!
March 14, 2018: Lindy Hop and Balboa Classes start at Swedish American Hall