Wednesday, August 2nd, 2017
Cat’s Corner proudly reopens at the swanky Swedish American Hall in the heart of San Francisco! Dress-to-impress for our opening night for a chance to win great prizes!
Here’s what’s in store:
- 7 & 8pm Main & Side room dance classes (pre-registration suggested)
- 9-9:30pm side room: “How has the swing scene evolved from the perspective of a dance legend?”
Talk and Q&A session with honored guest Ryan Francois, world renowned swing dance authority, and award-winning choreographer for films Malcolm X, Swing Kids and the Broadway musical SWING!
- 9-9:30m main room: Beginning East Coast Swing Drop-in Class with Nathan and Rebecca
- 9:30pm-midnight: live music and dancing to Kally Price & the Fantastic Swingtime Band
- 10:30pm band break Vintage/Retro Fashion Contest sponsored by Over Attired Vintage Fashion
Dress to the nines for your chance to win one of two $50 gift certificate prizes!
Cost: $10 INCLUDES 9PM class or talk AND dance party admission. $5 dance only before 9pm and after 11pm.
Location: Swedish American Hall, 2147 Market Street, SF, 94114. Between 14th & 15th Streets. Near Church St. MUNI.