Dance classes and parties streaming direct to your living room!
Here’s what’s in store this October:
Live Stream Music and Dancing
- October 7: Johnny Bones & the Palace of Jazz Trio
- October 14: Macy Blackman and the Mighty FInes (at Mr. Tipple’s)
- October21: Steve Lucky and Carmen Getit
- October 28: The Alpha Rhythm Kings (at Mr. Tipple’s)
Watch your friends dance remotely on Zoom!
You may access the party for free/no cost, however we kindly request a suggested donation of $5 or more to support the band and Cat’s Corner.
Intermediate Lindy Hop with Nathan and Kendra
This class keeps the focus on fun, helping you build your repertoire of moves, footwork, styling and technique so that you can have a great time dancing with your stay-at-home partner! This month: more Airplane Charleston, Texas Tommy Tornadoes, and sassy swivel styling…and that’s just the start!
Partner at home required. $30 per week per couple suggested class cost includes $20 fixed class fee + $10 suggested donation for the weekly band and dance party. You may change the band donation amount if you would like to contribute more or less, or if you are not attending the dance party.
The Shim Sham (Solo Jazz) with Jess Centorbi
Learn the Shim Sham Shimmy, the classic jazz line dance and social dance tradition that is popular at swing dances across the world! Build a solid foundation of jazz movements and steps, and get a workout in the process.
No partner needed. $15 per week suggested class cost includes $10 fixed class fee + $5 suggested donation for the weekly band and dance party. You may change the band donation amount if you would like to contribute more or less, or if you are not attending the dance party.
Cocktail and Pre-Show Warm-up
Arrive early and warm up for the show with a cocktail, listening to jazz, and catching up with friends!
Food and Cocktails from Mr. Tipple’s!
Mr. Tipple’s jazz club and bar hosts our band live stream every other week AND also offers delicious entrees, snacks and craft cocktails for pickup or delivery in SF, Tue-Sun 4-8 PM. Treat yourself to something nice, simplify meal prep, and support a great local business that’s helping keep jazz music alive during the pandemic!
TICKETS & REGISTRATION
(Need help? Email email@example.com)
- Dance party is sliding scale access with a suggested donation of $5 per person or more, as you can afford.
- Class costs include a fixed class fee + suggested donation for the week’s band. You may adjust the donation portion if you like.
- No one will be turned away for lack of funds.
How to register
- Select your class and/or party options for the week(s) you want to attend, enter a donation amount, add to cart and complete checkout.
- The final order confirmation page will display your Zoom meeting link(s) once you complete checkout.
- You’ll also receive the Zoom meeting link(s) in an order confirmation email.
- Click the links or use the meeting code and password to join.
Can’t attend this time but still want to support us?
This week’s classes and party
Register for individual weeks
Cat’s Corner Online – October 7, 20202 – Johnny Bones TrioFrom: $0.00 Select options
Cat’s Corner Online – October 14, 2020 – Macy Blackman and the Mighty FinesFrom: $0.00 Select options
Cat’s Corner Online – October 21, 2020 – Steve Lucky and Carmen GetitFrom: $0.00 Select options
Cat’s Corner Online – October 28, 2020 – The Alpha Rhythm KingsFrom: $0.00 Select options